Our client is currently seeking a Sales Manager, ISV, UK to strengthen their growing sales team. Based in the UK, you will be a key part of our Northern European sales team, offering our client’s disruptive Mobile Data Capture Technology to Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) in key markets such as Retail, Transportation / Logistics and Field Services. You are a high-performing professional who is motivated to join a fast-growing and dynamic high-tech company to generate new business from new customers in the UK, Benelux and Nordics.
- Minimum 10 years of proven experience in Enterprise Software sales required, mobile solutions experience a must
- Experience selling to key product decision makers for ISVs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Engineering, or a similar discipline.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to achieve sales success; including executive-level relationships, account penetration, solution selling, and coordination of multi-site account management
- Experience with selling within Channel (selling a software to other software companies that offers significant value to their end customers)
- Strong understanding of industry trends, key players, terminology and overall economics of the marketplace (SaaS, Mobile)
- Ability to publicly represent our client with internal and external customers, and at events and seminars
Our client is helping business users and consumers to augment the physical world with relevant digital information in real time through barcodes, images and other visual identifiers captured with smart devices such as smartphones, wearables, drones, and robots.