This person will be responsible for all direct and channel revenue generation and business development initiatives in the UK, and they will have shown the ability to succeed as a working business development executive without an extensive support infrastructure in prior early-stage companies.
Our client is seeking a sales manager whose core strength is constructing highly successful sales execution in the cyber security vertical. This person is a proven hunter/closer – someone who thrives on positioning disruptive technology to early adopters, and someone who loves the challenge of architecting and closing “impact deals”.
- Candidate should be from Security Software background, Cyber Security beneficial
- 10+ years in similar Sales focussed role
- Should be a hunter, hardworking, success driven
- Ideally have experience selling to Industrial clients
- Should have strong track record of Sales and hitting numbers
- Should be able to work in Standalone role and be a sole contributor
Our client was founded as a purpose-built, highly scale-able and adaptable cyber security platform for critical OT infrastructure, manufacturing and other industrial networks. Unlike the myriad of endpoint security companies whose architectures are focused more on threat protection for legacy corporate data networks and data stores, our client’s real-time deep packet inspection and anomaly detection algorithms are purpose-built to protect critical infrastructure and OT control systems. Our client’s technology is considered highly disruptive and the company is experiencing rapid growth.