This is a great opportunity to join a company who has been acquired by a well-known VC who are looking to grow their International Consulting team in the US, Ideally located in Chicago or Boston but could be home based on the east coast. The role would entail:
- Contribute to overall data governance implementation design.
- Help in assessing the customers’ data management landscape and governance capabilities to determine the best implementation approach.
- Lead and/or support data governance/data analytics projects
- Coordinate with Product Development team to define and convey requests for new system features
- Become a SME on our client’s products; use this expertise to recommend best practice configurations to their customers.
- Act as a mentor and trainer to newer team members or those in junior level positions
- 3+ years of data governance, preferably in a consulting environment.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following industries: financial services, healthcare, telecommunications, or insurance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, IT or related field required
- Must have recent experience in a Data Governance oriented role
- Experience writing policies and procedures
- Experience with business glossary, data dictionary, metadata management, and data lineage
Our client provides end-to-end, real time and automated data analysis across enterprise organizations. Using their Enterprise Data Analysis Platform, they help improve data quality, ensure effective transaction monitoring, provide balancing and reconciliation, identify and predict fraud and customer behaviour.