Role: Senior Director Customer Success / Professional Services
Location: France or Montreal
The Senior Director of Customer Success operations will report to the Executive VP of Global Customer Success operations group. The main responsibilities of the position will be to provide the highest degree of service levels to existing and new customers.
The Senior Director will have overall responsibility for strategy planning, P&L ownership for all billable services, consulting management, solution delivery, business development and customer success for the Enterprise business worldwide.
Experience, Competencies and Qualification Requirements
Minimum 10 years of related industry experience managing a team of in-house and field service professionals for a vertical market organization or ERP solutions provider
- Preferably 5+ Years in project management and the managing consultants for Tier One SaaS or ERP provider or 5+ year of leading projects for vertical software company.
- Preferably 3+ Years in B2B or B2C web related experience for vertical market software company.
- Proven track record of managing multiple, often competing, priorities and tasks objectives
- Plans and fosters teamwork collaboration and influencing skills
- Possesses the qualities and characteristics that support development of team members to grow a practice
- Ability to encourage and demonstrate teamwork approach
- Preferably based in Laval-Quebec or France
- Fluent in English and French
- Regular travel required (50%+)
Our client helps professional designers, retailers and manufacturers. By providing end- to-end solutions and the world’s largest collection of manufacturers’ catalogs, our client provides businesses with the software and content to be more efficient, integrated and productive. Key clients include Home Depot, Lowes, Le Roy Merlin and IKEA.
For more details regarding this opportunity, please contact email@example.com at the earliest convenience.