Our client is a leading provider of Big Data, Data Integration and Data Quality solutions. They have more than 7000 customers globally and have grown from 250 to 500+ employees since 2016.An amazing opportunity to join a growing, privately owned US Software Vendor. This is a newly created role to lead the Global Partner Program. Due to recent acquisitions and a large partner network in EMEA, they want this candidate to be based in the UK but will have a global remit.
- Ensure the company Channel Partner program is implemented on an international basis
- Manage change that is required in bringing all countries into alignment with the Partner strategy – due to acquisitions this is a key factor
- Work closely with sales and channel managers in Country to review and analyze the Partners
- Work closely with sales and channel managers to ensure growth of revenue generated by Partners
- Work with sales to manage and onboard, train and certify new partners
- Work with Marketing to support lead generation for partners
- Currently about a third of our client’s revenue is generated by Partners and there is a huge opportunity to grow this revenue.
- Ensure the ‘Partner Way’ is developed and maintained
Skill and Knowledge required:
- At least 5+ years working in Software Partner Sales
- Proven background in leading an International Partner strategy
- Previous experience in a fast moving, growing software company
- Hands on approach – you will have dotted line reports from International Offices and will need to visit relevant internal contacts and partners
- Ability to travel 50% or more
- Energy and self-motivation