Salary: Highly Competitive
Location: Japan, remote, ideally Osaka or Tokyo
Our client creates, sells, validates and services innovative products for fast, accurate, and efficient detection of microbial contamination in the manufacture of pharmaceuticals, biologics and biotechnology products
Our client is headquartered in the USA and has secured significant funding for continued rapid growth globally.
This is a newly created role for them in Japan and you will have the opportunity to be the first person on the ground for our client in Japan. The role is required due to winning a significant customer, and due to the strategic plan for rapid growth in Japan and APAC.
The Senior Field Service Engineer II (FSE II) is responsible for installing and maintaining systems to meet or exceed customer expectations. This position requires advanced problem-solving skills, both technically and in handling customer situations.
- Experience working with mechanical systems consisting of pneumatic and servo-controlled mechanisms
- Experience working directly on software-controlled instruments
- Demonstrated experience working in ISO or GMP controlled environments in the life science field
- Acquired knowledge of computer networking
- Previous experience having worked as a field engineer and understanding of appropriate and professional customer handling are required
- Strong understanding of the FSE role for mentoring and developing more junior FSE’s
- Deep knowledge of procedures to effectively contribute to updates and procedure improvements
For full information and details please contact email@example.com as soon as possible