This is your opportunity to join a worldwide market leader in IT infrastructure with a high focus on KVM- and AV solutions. Located in Milan you will be responsible to sell BB TPS portfolio into target vertical market segments or a specific geography. This position reports to the Sales Director for the region.
· In this role, you will be required to make customer visits and provide sales presentations for the entire portfolio, assisted by Applications Support to technically qualify customer’s needs.
· To continue our growth, you are expected to work successfully with our existing customer base as well as finding new customers through seminars, cold calling, effective local partner management & strong relationships in our Tier 1 accounts.
· To generate new business and significantly grow the target growth areas through a combination of proactive telephone selling and face-to-face meetings at all levels. Direct client contact will be the main focus of this role.
· Develop got to market strategy and the business plan for the assigned client group/territory to providing input for campaigns and client engagement
· Analyse the target markets and industries with an emphasis on trends and competitors activities
· To work with the wider sales team to maximise sales opportunities within their client base by developing project opportunities
· You will work towards achieving mutually agreed business goals and will be measured on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. As such, you will be required to maintain accurate, timely forecasts, Account and Deal plans and monthly business reports.
- Minimum 7 years of successful sales experience, customer friendly attitude
- Minimum 3 years of experience with KVM- and AV solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including, team working skills and good communication skills. Strong team player with the ability to work successfully in a multicultural organization
- Persistence and tenacity in developing prospects and customers, and able to close business. Strong hunting capabilities and ability to deal with entrepreneurs / Company Owners.
- Strong presentation, analytical, negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills. Result oriented.
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Ability to understand the basic technical features/functionality of the product portfolio
- Understand new market trends and competition in your area of responsibility. Feed this back to management and product line
- Ability to translate technical product information into strong customer value propositions
- Ability to run and manage projects from a sales perspective from prospect towards order.
- Strong business acumen and organizational skills.
- Self-starter able to manage time and organize / prioritize workload
- Ability to effectively communicate in English in addition to other local languages
- Ability and willingness to travel (>50%). Within the region
- Technical qualification in the discipline of Engineering, Physics or IT and/ or a Business Degree/experience is ideal
- Strong team player with the ability to work successfully in a multicultural organization
- University degree