Company leader in MRI guided Radiation Therapy is seeking exceptional individuals to help re-envisioning radiation therapy to conquer cancer! Specifically, the client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our APAC Site Planning team to address aggressive market demand and maintain our leadership in MRI guided Radiation Therapy.
This position will report to Director, Customer Readiness & Site Planning.
- Ownership and project management across all aspects of Site Planning including but not limited to Pre-Sales, Sales, Design & Engineering, Construction, Rigging and Installation.
- Collaboration and relationship management with multiple parties including customers, engineering, third parties, contractors and local authorities.
- Provide and support scalable and repeatable processes, procedures, templates and documents to optimize and streamline lifecycle of Site Planning and beyond.
- Responsible for reducing overall cycle-times of Site Planning through innovation and communications with all responsible parties.
- Responsible for identifying region specific requirements, alignment to system design and communicate gaps to Engineering groups for quick assessment and resolution.
- Resource forecasting and training and mentoring junior staff.
- Manage customer meetings, agendas, minutes and deliverables.
- Site visits and inspections to ensure progress matches estimated timelines.
- Ownership of Site Planning Guide, updates, changes and associated efforts in compliance with QA documentation processes.
- Review and approval of all Site Planning layouts and ensure all system requirements are met.
- Ensure professional representation of company during all on-site activities and during all interaction with customer – with emphasis displaying professional conduct, dress, hygiene and communications.
Education, Experience, Skills:
- Field related Bachelor’s Degree or Construction PM background preferred.
- Minimum of 5 -10 years’ experience in Site Planning for Capital Medical Devices.
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Adobe, MS Project, MS Office and Visio. Solidworks experience a plus.
- Requires excellent interpersonal and communications skills as well as good planning and organizing skills.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up.
- Position requires regular travel (50 – 75%).
- Travel domestically and internationally.
- Ability to occasionally work on the weekend in support site construction schedules.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, time-sensitive, deadline driven environment.
- Committed to team-approach problem solving.
- Individual must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work both independently and cross-functionally.
- English fluency and literacy competency required.
- Creative, flexible, and collaborative in approach to technical problem solving
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, at a variety of technical levels
- Ability to work effectively as part of the diverse team including physicists, scientists, and engineers in a fast-paced environment and with multiple projects
For full information and details please contact email@example.com as soon as possible