Location: Frankfurt/ Munich - Home office based
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing software vendor. Our client provides Low-Code technology, Enterprise Blockchain, AI and Gamification development for business process, and is growing globally and in DACH. This is an exciting opportunity to ensure all projects across the business are delivered on time and on budget and maintain the required level of profitability and ensure the highest standard of customer satisfaction is achieved.
The role will report to the Group Finance Director to meet project financial outcomes in alignment with project management best practices.
- Minimum 6 years agile project management experience, in a role that requires involvement and understanding of project managing business initiatives, along with P+L ownership
- Analytical Thinking - Effective at acquiring an understanding of a problem or situation, and developing an approach to interacting with the situation
- Strong client facing skills – account management skills
- Well versed at working with remote teams
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and internal management
- Understanding of IT specific projects
- Very hands-on and flexible ability to travel as needed
- Should be able to work well remotely. Be a self-starter
For full information and details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible