This is a great opportunity to join a company who has been acquired by a well-known VC who are looking to grow their International Solution Architectural team. The role would entail:
- Work with technology & business users within customer organizations to develop solutions based upon our client’s Platform that integrates with and appropriately leverages the existing technology stack.
- Provide Pre-sales support by developing solutions for complex customer requirements.
- Provide support to the Implementation team responsible for delivering a solution based upon your proposed design.
- Provide mentoring and training to our client’s internal Solution Architects and Consultants, to facilitate the transfer of skills and knowledge.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 5 – 10 years of experience working in complex technology environments designing solutions using the available technology stacks to address business requirements
- The ideal candidate will have experience across mainframe and distributed technology environments and will have worked most recently on solutions leveraging big data technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
Our client provides end-to-end, real time and automated data analysis across enterprise organizations. Using their Enterprise Data Analysis Platform, they help improve data quality, ensure effective transaction monitoring, provide balancing and reconciliation, identify and predict fraud and customer behaviour.