This is an excellent opportunity to join an already very well-established but growing client of ours as a Software Consultant where you will be work closely with the Sales team in a Pre-sales capacity. Prior Pre-sales is not mandatory but you should be able to highlight proven technical knowledge and hands on experience, ideally with products in the EOM Space.
· Ideally located so that you can be in the Stockholm office at least twice per week
· Proven hands on technical experience and knowledge of printing subsystems and EOM/ECM products would be a significant advantage, as well as some of the following (not a must have):
- Knowledge of document formats e.g. PCL, PDF, Xerox
- Good understanding of Windows Linux and/or Unix systems administration/product installation
- Programming/scripting languages such as Perl, VBS, HTML, JAVA etc.
· Able to travel and stay overnight for approximately 2 days per week
Our client is an international software vendor consistently listed in the top 200 software companies in Software Magazine’s annual “Software 500” survey.
Originally founded as a local USA computer consulting company, new partnerships and growth of existing partnerships with internationally renowned technology companies signify further growth in its Output Management Solutions.