Our client is currently looking for a Solutions Consultant to join their global team. Based in the US, you will be the product expert that will work with their sales team to offer our client’s disruptive Mobile Data Capture and Augmented Reality Solutions to Enterprise clients in key markets such as Retail, Field Services and Transportation / Logistics. You are a high-performing professional who has a strong technical background and can communicate complex concepts in a crisp and credible manner to a technical and non-technical audience, you will excel in understanding customer business needs.
- Extensive experience in a technical consulting, pre-sales solution engineering role in the US
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, including presentations and proposals for both business and technical audiences
- Strong strategic thinking and analytic skills
- Solid understanding of mobile eco-system and enterprise IT architectures
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or equivalent field desirable
Our client is helping business users and consumers to augment the physical world with relevant digital information in real time through barcodes, images and other visual identifiers captured with smart devices such as smartphones, wearables, drones, and robots.