Our client is a fast-growing US based Software vendor. They are a leading provider of Risk Management Software and Information Services, primarily into the Environmental Health & Safety market (EHS). Due to recent successes in they want to hire their first person on the ground in the APAC region, to be based in Singapore.
The Principal Sales Executive will maximize profitable company sales revenue by identifying, qualifying, negotiating, and closing new EHS business with new and existing clients. The selected candidate will be responsible for selling enterprise software solutions across the APAC region.
General Job Duties:
You will sell to Enterprise accounts, with an 80:20 new business/existing account basis. Duties include the following: Executing against yearly sales goals, qualifying and disqualifying new business opportunities and identifying customer pain
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in selling Enterprise Software and Technology solutions to the Global 2000
- Demonstrated success in closing large and complex sales; encourages and contributes to creative deal making; actively leverages role to close sales through appropriate sales channels and partners
- Assigns the highest priority to customer satisfaction. Has personally closed major deals and is well known and respected by CXOs of client companies. Maintains effective interpersonal relationships with the key decision-makers in customer organizations. Enjoys interaction with customers and prospects and is a person that our sales people would welcome to participate in the sales process. Listens to customers
- The Successful candidate demonstrate a desire to function as an entrepreneur, and will not rely on large staffs to support their efforts
- Has developed and executed a business plan for the APAC territory
- A well-regarded industry reputation for consultative sales success evidenced by a broad range of executive and client relationships
- The Successful candidate has collaborated successfully with leading systems integrators such as Accenture
- Office location will be Singapore
- Has worked in a startup like environment before
- Has worked with US software companies