This is a newly created position for the Paris office due to large scale growth, both via acquisitions and organically. You will enjoy working in a fast growing and evolving company that is already very well known and established, but keen to further strengthen its position as market leader. By possessing extensive knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems you will monitor/troubleshoot issues that the end user is experiencing and take action as required.
- Fluent French and English
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Operating Systems
- Relevant monitoring and troubleshooting skills as well as the ability to install computer systems
- Ability to travel to the other offices in France as required
- You should be excited about working within a company with a growing and changing organization, with a real opportunity for personal growth in the coming years
Our client has experienced huge scale growth in the recent past due to its market leading software and products, as well as key acquisitions across Europe, USA and Asia.
Originally founded over 50 years ago in the USA, our client is the global leader in Big Iron to Big Data software with offices on a global basis. They offer a full range of Big Data solutions making them a highly attractive proposition to their impressive global customer base, with over 12,000 deployments in 70 countries
For full information and details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible