Location: UK (Home/ Remote or Office Based), South East UK preferred
The Systems Engineer is the technical member of the pre-sales team responsible for driving demand for Industrial Automation solutions within EMEA.
Main responsibility of the role is technical advocacy - to assist in selling the technical buyer/evaluator on the company’s unique value proposition.
You will need to develop a mutually beneficial rapport with key application vendors that include, Siemens, Rockwell and AVEVA and their ecosystems (OEMs, SI’s, Machine Builders).
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Systems Engineer or presales/application analyst (computer systems and software)
- Strong technical background, including knowledge of Windows & Linux environments, as well as virtualization expertise (VMware, Hyper V, KVM etc.) and systems experience (installations, configurations, integration).
- Knowledge of high availability or Fault Tolerant computing (VMware HA, Windows Clusters)
- Exceptional communication skills and strong business acumen: You will be required to speak with various levels of technical and management individuals within our prospect/customers organizations.
- Build technical relationships with key application and solution vendors
- Collaborate effectively with internal and partner marketing and business development teams to develop and deploy high impact demand generation campaigns that have both traditional ‘push’ and contemporary ‘pull’ elements.
Our client is a leading, US Headquartered, vendor of global provider of products and services uniquely engineered to protect critical applications from system failure. Two-thirds of annual revenues come from outside North America. Their solutions enable rapid deployment of always-on infrastructures, from enterprise servers to clouds, without any changes to applications.
For full information and details please contact email@example.com as soon as possible