Title: Technical Sales Engineer
Location: Turin or Home office, Italy
As a Technical Sales Engineer you will be part of the Sales Engineering Team, assisting the sales team selling DNS based security services.
• Manage the technical relationship with key customers throughout the Presales cycle
• Investigate customer needs and pain points and find solutions.
• Evaluate customer environments, create custom integration concepts, and write SOWs for actual implementations.
• Manage architecture, design, and documentation for customer solutions
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English
• Comfortable with DNS and/or network security technologies, solutions. Experience with commercial DNS/Security products is a bonus.
Must have technical skills (please only apply if you are fluent in these skills):
• Linux, CLI, OS tuning and troubleshooting
• Server scripting: bash, perl, python
• GIT flow
• Networking concepts: TCP/IP, Routing.
Nice to have skills:
• Anycast with BGP
• Virtualization and hypervisors (OpenStack, VMware, Vagrant)
• Containers: Docker and K8s
• NFV ETSI Architecture
• Prometheus, Grafana, Graphite, Carbon.
• ELK (elastic search, logstash, kibana)
to apply please contact email@example.com at your earliest convenience