Territory Account Manager - Data Protection / Storage / Data Recovery / High Availability
Location: North Germany
Salary: Highly Competitive
Essential to success in this role is a keen ability develop new mid market partners and to penetrate new customers within your assigned territory. Our client is providing all needed support from marketing, product management and engineering to achieve the growth goals. In this position you would report to the regional sales director.
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within partner organizations; develop new selling relationships within assigned partner account; develop new direct selling opportunities.
- Experience in Data Protection/ Storage/ Data Recovery, or similar technology e.g. Security
- Schedule and attend sales call appointments with a prospect in partner organization.
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with prospect and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Develop an account plan to sell to customers based on their business needs.
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects.
- Recommend marketing strategies.
- Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information.
- Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your partners.
For full information and details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.