Our exciting and rapidly growing client partners with businesses to provide a comprehensive solution for data protection and recovery through a web based user control. They are headquartered out of the USA with offices globally, looking to build upon their already established presence in Europe.
Our client is looking for a Territory Account Manager for Germany (home office based). As a Territory Accounts Manager, you are responsible for selling the products and solutions through channel partners and interacting directly with customers in your territory. You will also be working closely with a technical consultant and an inside sales in your region.
Essential to success in this role is a keen ability develop new mid market partners and to penetrate new customers within your assigned territory. The client will be providing all needed support from marketing, product management and engineering to achieve the growth goals. In this position you would report to the regional sales director.
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within partner organizations; develop new selling relationships within assigned partner account; develop new direct selling opportunities.
- Schedule and attend sales call appointments with a prospect in partner organization.
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with prospect and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Develop an account plan to sell to customers based on their business needs.
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects.
- Recommend marketing strategies.
- Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information.
- Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your partners.
- Identify Arcserve customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
- Provide product feedback back to engineering to improve Arcserve complete block solutions
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges
- Experience using SFDC and other CRM software.
- Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 7 years of software sales experience in storage environment preferred.
- Experience in solution selling at vendor or reseller
- Experience in working with or as mid-market-partner in your region
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
For full information and details please contact email@example.com as soon as possible