USA, preferred West Coast (Home Office)
About the company:
Our client is a leading provider of high performing standard antennas and RF antenna modules for wireless M2M/IoT and consumer electronic devices. Antenova M2M’s market-proven range of standard antennas and RADIONOVA RF antenna modules are ideally suited to a broad range of wireless connectivity requirements including GSM and CDMA, 3G, 4G, LTE, Wi-Fi, GPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth, ISM, WiMAX, ZigBee and many more.
This is a customer facing position providing both technical and commercial support to West Coast based customers.
The role is to assist with the sales, design and integration of antennas and RF antenna modules into customer application devices. This will involve but not limited to architecture and gerber file review, tuning matching circuits and measuring antenna performance and providing detailed customer recommendation/reports.
- BEng or higher degree in Electronic and/or Communications Engineering
- Experience with using test equipment like network analyser, scope, simulation tools
- A hands-on approach to solving customer application problems
- Highly competent at locating faults in electronic circuitry down to component level
- Able to deliver optimum solutions on antenna and RF projects within agreed time frames
- Good understanding of RF optimisation concepts
- Knowledge of network approval requirements
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong background in working with customers to understand their requirements and translating those requirements into products