This is a great opportunity to join a leading international software vendor. Our client provides Supply Chain/ SCM / Logistics Software solutions and is growing globally and in Asia. This is an exciting opportunity to help them build their Japanese business. They have some excellent relationships in place in Japan already but need someone to directly represent them to grow their business. The role will report to the VP Emerging Markets in the USA.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain and Logistics
- You have at least five years of solid experience in the industry in a similar role
- You have experience working for a North-American company
- You have excellent sales planning and closing skills
- You have excellent organizational and presentation skills
- You have excellent networking and relationship building skills
- You have good impacting and influencing skills
- You have demonstrated ability of impacting and influencing customers, prospects and partners
- You are a team player, able to work virtually with pre-sales, business analysts and partners
- You are free to travel and are available working across extended time zones
- You are fluent in spoken and written Japanese and English
A global leader in providing on-demand, software-as-a-service solutions for logistics-intensive businesses.