The regional VP will be responsible for Sales and Business Development in the Scandinavian region, working closely with existing customers to maintain excellent relationship and driving the sales process for his/her region to further grow the customer base. The regional VP will work closely with the COO to coordinate resources from professional services, customer support and managed services that are needed to support the regional business and will work with the CMO to define regional marketing plans and product development needs. The regional VP will partner with other business lines across the organization such as Finance, HR and Legal.
The regional VP will report directly to the CEO.
- Minimum 5 year’s+ sales and operations experience in supply chain, logistics, manufacturing software
- Solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning with strong knowledge of key metrics such as revenue, margin, utilization, risk identification and assessment related to software implementation projects
- Strong understanding of how a global IT business operates
- Proven track record demonstrating deep understanding and business acumen
- Sales driven and hungry to succeed
- General management experience
A leader in supply chain management, planning and logistics software and services, our client delivers solutions that help distribution-focused organisations manage and solve their most complex order management and fulfilment challenges within multi-channel, fragmented global supply chains. They deploy their software in the way that is most appropriate for each customer – whether via their secure, stable, state-of-the-art cloud service, on-premise or hybrid.