ARE YOU READY FOR CAREER COACHING?
You might not be 100% sure if you will benefit from career coaching. Perhaps the timing doesn't feel quite right, or maybe you're not sure if you can commit the time to reach successful outcomes.
We always offer an initial complimentary session to find out a bit more about you, what you're looking for, and how we might work together. We talk you through the process, our working approach, and answer all your questions so that by end of that meeting, you will have a good understanding of what's invloved and if it's right for you. There is no obligation to work with us following this meeting. We beleive that you should really want to engage in the processes and you should feel comfortable doing this with us.
Clients who pursue personal career coaching with us are diverse in terms of their background and professional experience and the tangible reasons for using coaching services may vary widely. For some people, we are a valuable resource to help them determine if they should re-train or consider a new role, particularly if they feel stuck or unhappy in their current career. Others want to learn how to improve their interview success rates, or develop their personal brand.
The common factor is that all our clients benefit greatly from having time to reflect on their skills, strengths and personal values and this empowers them to make meaningful career related decisions. You may be thinking about career coaching if you are;
- Returning to work after an absence, perhaps after education, child or elder care, or personal illness
- Considering a career change, but are unsure what steps to take or how to go about it
- Lacking confidence in your current situation, perhpas feeling overwhelmed, undervalued or simply stuck in a career rut
- Not sure what retraining you may need, or certifications required, to apply for new roles
- Drifting along in your career and lack the motivation to make changes
- Unemployed and need support deciding what to do next
- Unsure what you are good at and need to re-assess your core skills and strenghts in order to move on
What are some of the Potential Outcomes?
- Feeling empowered and ready to move on
- Better equiped to make career related decisions
- A deeper appreciation of personal skills, strengths, values and motivators
- A complete career change, re-training or secondments
- Confidence to set up on your own
- Personal development outside of work
- Re-train or requalify
- Adoption of new working patterns such as part time, interim, agile
- Re-committing to your current role
- Stepping stone roles if you are considering a big leap or a radical career change